Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 15, 2018 - 6X6 One Sheet wonder


If you are like me you have a ton of our great Designer Series Paper.  I don't just want to throw it away so I know I have to use it before we move.  I have a lot cut into 6 x 6 because of paper shares so I wanted to start with that.  So today I want to show you a one sheet wonder using 6 x 6 Designer Series paper.



These are just a few I have made.  So let's watch the video and you can see how you can use your Designer Series Paper.




You can do so much with designer series paper and just some great sayings.    So I would love to see what you can do with a  few sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.

So for everyone that comments with a photo of a link to a photo of what you made I would be happy to send you a card I made with this technique.

Today I want to give you a few hints on June's Paper Pumpkin.  The powers to be are tempting us with some interesting things and I just want to share with you.


Because perfectly coordinated products have always been one of Stampin’ Up!’s key strengths we designed June’s Paper Pumpkin kit as a stepping stone to a spectacular new Suite from the new 18 – 19 Annual Catalog.

Our uniquely designed June kit and coordinating suite give you the opportunity to expand your experience from crafting with a single kit to creating with a full range of products offered by Stampin’ Up! . . . and this in turn opens the door to being able to discover more about Stampin’ Up!’s full product line.


What Suite will it be?  Well you will have to check it out on June 1 and we will tell you. Until then let’s start the guessing.  To order your subscription click here

Now I really want this kit. I am hoping that is coordinates with Petal Promenade Suite or maybe the Tea Room Suite.  I can't wait.  How about you?







No comments:

Post a Comment