Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 6, 2018 - Join the Happening Stampers

So I really love my job.  Do you love what you do?  I have always been passionate about crafting and love almost every type of craft there is.  When I discovered stamping I loved it.   I have been a Demonstrator for 13 years and I really love Stampin’ Up!.  Why you may ask.  Well first off I love crafting, my husband use to say I was a craft a year, I did ceramic, basket weaving, crocheting etc one a year and then I found paper crafting and stamping.  I realized that with all the same tools I could do different things every year, all I needed was ink, paper, card stock and stamps and I was good to go.  Second is I love to teach people new things.  Third when I retired from my career I wanted to make some extra money and at least pay for my crafting habit, which I do and then some.  Stampin’ Up! has great products and they match.  I love that if I want to use Real Red card stock that the Real Red Ink matches perfectly.  I really love to share my love for Stampin' Up! and would love for you join my great team the Happening Stampers.

The Happening Stampers are from all over the United States.  We have some in Vermont, Florida, South Carolina, Texas and yes even Wyoming.  So you don't have to be in my hometown of Cheyenne.  We have an active private Facebook group.  I do on-line meetings and we have a good time.  I am around to answer questions for you and help you out with your business.  

Here is what one Happening Stamper Says about the team.
"You are so great about sharing the latest updates, project ideas, and your love of stamping! You use all of the latest methods of communication, Facebook, email, YouTube, and face to face in your classes and workshops. which I find very helpful! Being a Happening Stamper brings a smile to my face!"

You don't have to sell a thing but it is one of the best deals around if you want to place a big order.  for $99 you get to choose $125 worth of Stampin' up! products any thing we sell, clearance rack, annual catalog and occasion catalog - YOU PICK.  You could get a big shot just for $99 and have $15 left over to get other items.  You can get all the Stampin' Blends for $99.  Better yet no shipping so you pay the $99 and just your tax so that is an additional 10% savings.  During Sale-A-Bration (until the end of March) you also get to pick out 2 free stamp sets - any stamp sets that Stampin' Up! sells currently.  What a deal.

You can make this your business and earn money depending upon how hard you work you can pay for your stamping habit, may be make enough for that car payment or maybe make enough so your husband can retire.  It is all up to you.  On the Happening Stampers there are some who is just in it for the discount - at least 20% off your orders, some that sell to their friends and pay their stamping bill, some that make money, we even have a few that don't order again after they join and they just join during Sale-A-Bration to get the free stamp sets.  Any way you want it, you can do it.

I put together a little video for one of my on-line parties about join the Happening Stampers.
Hope you enjoy it and if you have questions just ask.  You can find out more about joining the Happening Stampers by clicking here 



Any questions?  I really hope you join my team.  We have fun and a great time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment