Thursday, October 5, 2017

There's A Card Thursday - October 5, 2017 - Fresh Fruit Flower Card

Today we are doing a throwback Thursday and looking at the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set.  This is not a current stamp set but I love it and it is a great 2 step stamping learning set.  So join me for a throw back Thursday.







Product List
Fresh Fruit Photopolymer Stamp Set
141770
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
141660
Peekaboo Peach 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
141427


Cute and fun card.  I love this set for those fast cards you need.

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY  ON-LINE PARTY.

Come join the World Card Making Day party I am having October 7 from 9 AM to 7:30 PM. 
I will have prizes, games, specials, video and live events at 9 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM and 7 PM.  Don't miss it. You can join my Special Group where most of the games and events will be held here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/ 
If you want to come to the 4 live events you have to sign up and attend here. http://www.22s.com/marysstamping/98231

You really don't want to miss it.

Come join us.




No comments:

Post a Comment